[stp-dev] Re: First draft for BPMN modeler sub-project proposal

I made some noise here:
http://dev.eclipse.org/blogs/soatools/2008/09/05/bpmn-modeler-sub-project-proposal-first-draft-is-available/

I pasted there the main goals:
Our main goals for the 1.1 release so far are:

    * Implement quick fixes: we have added validation to our diagrams, now we want people to be able to right-click and fix the problem they encounter.
    * Add an export tool a la Eclipse Spaces. Be able to deploy a diagram as a zip file, associated with an image and a description.
    * Package the BPMN modeler as part of a modeling practitioners Eclipse Product (see bug 240141)

That's about it. Thanks for reading me!

Antoine

--
http://www.lunar-ocean.com/blog