[stp-dev] Ganymede SR1 on 24th Sept.

It's now time to make sure that you have your bug lists ready to go for SR1.

Can I ask you all to take a look at your bug queue and see what you can
commit to for this service pack?

It's important to let me know if you are bringing in any changes to your
feature set, so that I can tell the Ganymatic builder this information.
Sometimes features need to change as part of a service release :)

Best way to let me know is to create a bugzilla and put me on the
cc list. In fact, that's the only way to let me know ;)

 cheers
   --oh

Back to the top