Re: R: [stp-dev] Meeting in Grenoble, follow-up

Hi guys,

So this is just to confirm that I have booked rooms in INRIA for both dates, not everybody will be able to attend on both days but this is fine, we will organise the agenda so that it suits everybody.

See you guys next week in Grenoble!
Cheers,
Adrian.