Re: [stp-dev] STP meeting in Grenoble

Hi Adrian, all

I'd like to attend on behalf of the Java Workflow Toolbox project, in order to discuss our present and futures collaborations. I'm not sure I'll be able to attend more than half a day, but I'll be pleased to meet all of you, and to discuss our latest, SOA-enabling developments in JWT :)

Regards,

Marc