[stp-dev] STP-IM Builder

Hi everyone,

As some of you know, I’m working on a GSoC project to strengthen the STP Intermediate Model by writing new transformations between the different model notations to integrate its several editors, supervised by Adrian Mos.

Right now we’re working around the idea of an STP-IM builder; The goal is to keep an unique instance of the Intermediate Model which contains all the concepts created in several models across the STP-IM model. The builder will run the transformation processes automatically every time a model changes to keep the unique (“core”) instance updated.

You can find more information here:

http://wiki.eclipse.org/STP/IM_Component/IM_Builder

We want to try the builder using one of the most typical SOA scenarios, which has been depicted in that page – an user designs  several BPMN processes and then creates an SCA model of a composite application to support those processes. Right now we’re facing a couple of challenges, and probably will ask for help about it on the list shortly J.

I’d love to hear your comments about the idea.

Regards,

-Juan

Back to the top