Re: [stp-dev] Service creation - verbose output

I'm creating a Java First project with the Verbose option selected.

Where is the verbose output meant to appear? I'm not seeing anything in the console

A good question - I would have thought that you would see it
in the console, or perhaps as informational messages (log level
INFO) in the .log file. Perhaps the verbosity switch is being
ignored. If you can't find the extra verbiage, I think a bugzilla
might be in order.

 cheers
  --oh

Registered Number: 171387