Re: [stp-dev] Ganymede RC1 Updates

When I try to install the Policy Editor feature I'm getting the errors below. I guess this may be because I didn't register the WTP update site, but is this expected? I would have hoped that the fancy new P2 installer sorted this out for me?

Hmm, I'm afraid I don't know what this could be - I haven't had the
time to look into how to make use of P2. It should work out if you
select the WTP site too. I'll have a look to see what the best way
to make this work can be :)

thanks!
 --oh

Registered Number: 171387