[stp-dev] issues with... navigation in the help

Hi all,

Bug 233414 has been raised

I have some issues with the " SOA Tools Platform Developer Guide " entry of the help : I have only the SCA Composite Editor and the org.eclipse.stp.doc plugin (in order to the SOA entry in the help) The navigation fails between the tree menu and the requested help page : It fails only in the Help Content (Help>HelpContents) and not in the Help view... - in the menu I can see a single section : /Working with SCA..../ - when I click on /Working with SCA/, the displayed help page is "/Creating Web services with JAX-WS/" - when I click on /Tutorials, /the displayed help page is an http error 500 page :
                                       HTTP ERROR: 500
                                       0
                                      RequestURI=/help/nav/29_0_0_1