[stp-dev] Rebranding STP Enterprise Integration Patterns Designer UI and doc

I'd like to remove the "Cimero2" branding from the STP EID UI and online help.

There are just a few instances of the name appearing in the diagram creation wizard which can be updated in the plugin.properties files.

As for the help, I propose the following:
  1. Move the help from the current org.eclipse.stp.eid plugin into a new org.eclipse.stp.eid.doc plugin. I would then call this from the parent org.eclipse.stp.doc plugin so that the Enterprise Inegration Editor help would appear as a subset of the overalll SOA Tools Platform Developer Guide.
  2. Remove Cimero branding and apply the standard Eclipse help stylesheet.
  3. Restructure and reword the help where necessary.
One question: is it possible to change the .cimero2 and .cimero2_diagram file extensions or would this have more profound implications for the code? I was thinking of .eid and .eid_diagram.

David

Registered Number: 171387