[stp-dev] Goodbye

Hi Guys,

Today is my last day at IONA and I just wanted to send a brief note to wish you all well with the STP project as you move forward towards 1.0. It has been a real pleasure working with you and I've learned so much from my relatively short time on the project. Hopefully our paths will cross again in the future and we can share a Mohito or Beer :-)

If you'd like to stay in touch, you can get me on LinkedIn or via email adrian dot skehill at gmail dot com.

Warm Regards,

Adrian.

Registered Number: 171387