[stp-dev] [XEF] Feature request

Hello David,

I have two more point to discuss:

- Add policy dialog contains two assertion categories. At this moment all
assertions appear at the Uncategorized group. Is it possible to group them
by schema source? For example add subnodes with schema URI and add
assertion from this schema to this node.

- Is it necessary to create temporary schemas inside project? I found two
places where this happens:
org.eclipse.stp.ui.xef.XEFEditorURIResolverExtension.java:80
org.eclipse.stp.ui.xef.editor.XMLProviderEditorInput:84
When I prepare schema catalog from project I need to use selected folder
only; when I want use all schemas from project Eclipse returns temporary
schemas too.

--
Regards, Alexey

Back to the top