[stp-dev] BPMN Editor DND Handler problems??

Hi,

Developing some extension to bpmn editor to be able to add technical
details to BPMN task, i've developed my own dnd handlers as described in the
tutorial from the wiki.

The problem is that sometime ( i'm not able to reproduce ) after the execution of my custom dnd handler ( that create an annotation ), it seems the editor has not take the effect.It seems that the drop annotation command has produced no effects.

In most of the cases it's working ( the editor take the update ) and i see the (*) simbol, then i save with Ctrl-S and the annotation is created correctly.but sometime i've this strange behaviour and the save operation is not enabled.

Is there any way to understand what happen, and to determine why sometimes is working and sometimes not??? does this depend by the dnd handler code??

Andrea
--

*Andrea Zoppello*
<www.spagoworld.org>

Spagic Architect

Architect
Research & Innovation Division
*Engineering Ingegneria Informatica S.p.A.
*
Corso Stati Uniti, 23/C - 35127 Padova - Italy
Phone:  +39-049.8692511    Fax:+39-049.8692566

*www.eng.it                    www.spagoworld.org*

Back to the top