Re: [stp-dev] Buckminster build system document

Hi Oisin,

I would like to help on the build refactor.
Tell me the bugzilla entry, or mail me the detail.

Regards

Johnson

On Thu, Feb 14, 2008 at 6:17 PM, Oisin Hurley <ohurley@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
>    There are changes to the svn structure.  The build directory is
> not longer in trunk.  Are there any changes to the Buckminster
> build system

Yes, there have been some changes, and it's a work
in progress.

I'm updating the components to have individual buckminster
mini-builds, so that all of them can be built individually.

You will notice that some now have a build directory which
contains artifacts for the particular component.

The overall build has had some updates too, but may not
be complete. I'm concentrating on the individual components
first.

If anyone would like to help out, let me know :)

 --oh