[stp-dev] Re: Eclipse STP BPMN Modeler extension tutorial

Hi Roland,

I can do a central page to deal with the tutorial. From there, you can add pages for specific topics, and or contribute directly to it.

You need to log in to do that, it's in the right top corner of the page.

Here is the main page for us to play with:
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Developing_with_the_STP_BPMN_modeler

I also just created a page for the use of the BPMN modeler :
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Using_the_STP_BPMN_modeler

I will refactor the older documentation present on the wiki to line up with this.

I am watching those pages, and we can discuss the content of the articles directly on them.

I will be joining you shortly to work on this. I have some heavy commit to prepare.

Thanks,

Antoine