Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2008 15:09:22 +0100
From: Adrian Mos <adrian.mos@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [stp-dev] Question about Intermediate Model

Hi Florian,

Thanks for the pointers. I was wondering if you could provide more
information about PIM4SOA as on their website I couldn't find a good
description. I'd like to see their metamodel without having to install their
plugins, do you know if there is a document describing this, maybe I just
missed it when browsing their website.

Thanks,
Adrian.

Back to the top