Re: [stp-dev] SVN problems

I don't get these messages when checking out or comitting, just when I try to synchronize an existing project with one in SVN.

I have a copy of the B2J plugin in my workspace and it has some changes so I don't want to just overwrite it with the copy in SVN. Instead I want to synchronize it with the one in SVN and then commit the files which are changed as a bugfix.

I can do this no problem with CVS but when I share the project in SVN I get the previous error screen.

I'm doing Right-click on project -> Team-> Share

cheers

Antony

Oisin Hurley wrote:
I had a very similar issue with tigris when we originally moved to SVN. Is there no way for me to take a project in my workspace and just synchronize it with a project in SVN?

Yes indeed there is - that screenshot doesn't look right at all! I'll
check out the B2J stuff here and see if maybe there is something amiss
with the metadata for SVN store or something like that.

Ok. I just made teeny commit to the about.html in the b2j.core
plugin, and it worked - no bad news messages for me. So I guess that
the SVN metadata is sound. You should be able to just check it out
from the SVN repo, make changes and then use the Team->Commit to
add your changes. I normally check things out into a fresh workspace
using the File -> Import -> Other -> Import Project from SVN, do you
take the same approach?

 cheers
  --oh