[stp-dev] SCA Composite Designer

Hi all,

I committed many changes. The modeler is much more stable.
There are still some stuffs to do. For instance, if 2 services of the same component have the same name then the document can not be reloaded correctly! But it's normal, the diagram isn't valid in this case. I'll add a function to forbid the save operation if the diagram isn't valid.
If you have time, try it. It's great :)

For Ganymede I'll update the wiki and add bug entries to trace the stuffs to do. Is it something else at short-term to do (for M5)?
Bogdan, is it possible to include introspection for the Ganymede release?

Tomorrow I can't attend the meeting. I'll be at the SCOrWare meeting (http://www.scorware.org/projects/en).
Next week I'll be at Solutions Linux to present STP tools (http://www.solutionslinux.fr/en/).

Best regards

Stéphane Drapeau