[stp-dev] Problems compiling org.eclipse.stp.policy.wtp.validation

Hi all,

When I check org.eclipse.stp.policy.wtp.* I'm getting a compilation error:
Project 'org.eclipse.stp.policy.wtp.validation' is missing required Java project: 'org.eclipse.stp.common.validator' I might have overlooked it but I cant find the org.eclipse.stp.common.validator plugin anywhere...

Any tips?

Thanks,

David

Registered Number: 171387