Re: [stp-dev] SOATools blog

Hi ilango

Can I contribute? I just got into SOA a few months ago.

I was kinda looking for some of our STP developers to step up to the
plate here ;)

Mea culpa for not giving out more details - this blog is really
about SOA Tools the project, rather than SOA in the general or
abstract view. There's a whole lot of blogs out there that talk
about SOA in general, and our job here is to support the development
and profusion of the SOA approaches with Eclipse Tools.

Also, because of the way the blogging stuff works here at Eclipse,
a writer must first be a committer - much apologies for not mentioning
that at the start. Anyone can become a committer, all they need to
do is work at it -- get started on bugzillas and send in patches!

 best regards
  Oisin

Registered Number: 171387