[stp-dev] Revision 1422 for BPMN: i18n and xy layout edit polices improvements

Hi,

I am happy to announce that I just committed the necessary classes and changes to internationalize the BPMN modeler.

We also have made progress regarding edge placement on the subprocess; event handlers are not limited in their label height anymore; moving shapes around is taking care of collisions, and will compute the best place to avoid an overlap.

I tested the BPMN modeler with the last changes. Everything works well. I will be accessible today if something goes wrong with the build - just ping me!

Thanks,

Antoine
--
http://www.lunar-ocean.com/blog