Re: [stp-dev] [Fwd: [Announce] BPMN2 component proposal]

I posted an answer on their newsgroup:
http://www.eclipse.org/newsportal/article.php? id=126&group=eclipse.modeling.mdt#126

Let's get them on-board

It was a bit of flashback to the nineties there with the uuencoded attachement :)

So, they mention our BPMN component at the bottom of the document, but they say little but to mention that it is 'not compliant' to the standard. I hope that we can get some conversation going on the newsgroup to try extracting
more information from them.

 best regards
  Oisin

Registered Number: 171387