Re: [stp-dev] Moving XEF editor from servicecreation to policy

Ah, I think I missed the announcement: I've also moved the WTP-based components.

regards
	Jerry

On 18.12.2007, at 16:46, David Bosschaert wrote:

Hi all,

I am about to move the XEF-based policy editor to its new home: org.eclipse.stp.policy. This is the new home for both the XEF editor as well as the WTP-based policy editor and will be the location where they can both be integrated.

Cheers,

David

Gerald Preissler
Tel.:    +49 (0)228-182 1 91 12
Fax:    +49 (0)228-181 1 90 99
Mobil:  +49 (0175) 26 25 667
mailto://gerald.preissler@xxxxxxxxx

SOPERA GmbH - Open Source SOA
Subscription Services, Support & Maintenance, Training,
Technical SOA Consulting & Customized Development
http://www.sopera.de

SOPERA GmbH · Geschäftsführer: Dr. Ricco Deutscher
Sträßchensweg 10 · 53113 Bonn · Handelsregister: Bonn HRB 15336

Back to the top