Re: [stp-dev] Update wiki page to link to latest Tuscany runtime?

Oisin Hurley wrote:
The "STP Service Creation Getting Started" wiki page [1] still links to an old Tuscany M2 release from 2006.

I'm still seeing many downloads of that old M2 archive and I'm guessing that they're coming from that outdated link :)

Yay traffic! :)  I've updated the wiki to point to the download page
for the 1.0 version, so hopefully you will see no more downloads of
the M2. I'd be interested to see how many referrals from Eclipse
web and wiki hits your download page - is there any way to track
the traffic like that?

 best regards
  Oisin

Thanks!

A quick look at the web server logs shows between 70 and 100 referrals per month for the link you just fixed.

Just found another outdated link on your "Install and run the snapshot build" wiki page [4]. I'm not sure yet how many referrals we're getting from that other link, but would you mind fixing that one too?

I'll let you know if I find more links :)

Thanks.

[4] http://wiki.eclipse.org/Install_and_run_the_snapshot_build
--
Jean-Sebastien