Re: [stp-dev] STP is now available from SVN.... please switch over

Alex Chen wrote:
Hi Chandra,

In the General page of svn location wizard you can put your username/password and save them, but I don't know if it's the passwordless ssh you want.

If you use command line svn, then it's straightforward: create id_rsa and id_rsa.pub, then put id_rsa.pub to your home directory on dev.eclipse.org.

Hi Chandra,

Since you're not a comitter you wont be able to correctly set this up since it relies on you having a userid on eclipse infrastructure.

We do have anonymous access available, either use svn://...

or the http method [1]

Adrian.

[1] http://dev.eclipse.org/svnroot/stp/trunk/

Registered Number: 171387