Re: [stp-dev] Consider Easymock as a tool for testing in STP/Eclipse?

Yeah, that's what I meant when I wrote that it requires some getting used to. However once you're used to it, it's actually very powerful and at least ticks
all my requirements. It has mocking for both interfaces and classes.

Absolutely - I have used ok and am happy to do so. Let's make sure that we
have enough information up on the wiki/website so that people can get up
to speed quickly.

The jconverage mock framework, was very easy to use but as far as I remember that was never part of an open source project. I think its part of the jcoverage commercial offering.

There was an OSS jcoverage, but it was GPL and didn't offer the Imposter
framework, which was my particular favourite :)

I have never used jMock, so if there are people with experience there it would be great to hear them.

I sent a quick query over to the architecture council mailing list to see
if there are any established mocking efforts in progress in any of the
other projects.

 cheers
  --oh

Registered Number: 171387