[stp-dev] XEF policy editor XML editing updates

Hi all,

I'm making some improvements to the source page (XML) editing in the XEF-based policy editor. This was previously just a text editor, but I'm in the progress of putting the WTP XML-editor in there. It just makes the source editing a lot nicer. This will introduce a number of new dependencies in the org.eclipse.stp.xef editor. They are the following:
 org.eclipse.wst.common.uriresolver
 org.eclipse.wst.sse.core
 org.eclipse.wst.sse.ui
 org.eclipse.wst.xml.ui

I imagine that this is not going to be a problem since I understand that other components in STP already depend on bits from WTP, so if you see a problem with this, please let me know.

Thanks,

David Bosschaert

Registered Number: 171387