Re: [stp-dev] A friendly reminder to exercise your voting franchise

Hello Oisin!

OH> Dear STP Committers - as an Eclipse Committer, you have signed up not only to
OH> do the right thing by the Eclipse Foundation and write amazing code, but also
OH> to vote in any committer elections. There is one going on at the moment - you
OH> may have missed it because there was a lot of them at once    Please take a
OH> couple of minutes from your busy schedule and visit http://portal.eclipse.org
OH> to vote.

    Seems to be I have no account to MyFoundation Portal (portal.eclipse.org).
    Account for eclipse bugzilla is not works here.
    How I can obtain the account?

--
Best regards,

    Alex                            mailto:atelesh@xxxxxxxxxxx