Re: [stp-dev] SVN repository of STP has gone missing

Ok, it's back working again.
I'm curious whether this is just random behaviour or did someone try to fix it?

Cheers,

David

David Bosschaert wrote:
It has disappeared again. I did manage to do a commit earlier today, but now it gives me the same error message again.
Anyone any ideas what is happening?

Thanks,

David

David Bosschaert wrote:
I noticed that this is now fixed.
Many thanks,

David

David Bosschaert wrote:
Hi Webmaster,

I was trying to do a commit on the SVN repository of STP (from a checkout I created a few days ago) but the SVN repository seems to have disappeared.

I'm getting:
svn: No repository found in 'svn+ssh://dev.eclipse.org/svnroot/stp/trunk' svn: No repository found in 'svn+ssh://dev.eclipse.org/svnroot/stp/trunk/org.eclipse.stp.servicecreation'

Do you know what's going on?

David