Re: [stp-dev] Cimero2

Francois Liot wrote:
Hello,

Does this page http://wiki.eclipse.org/Cimero_2 treats about science fiction, or does the source for such Eclipse plug-in is downloadable somewhere?

Hi Francois,

No it's not science fiction, but not available to download just yet either. It will be coming into the CVS repository in the very near future (matter of days) as we await clearance from the eclipse legal team to integrate it. If you stay tuned to this list, We'll be announcing when it has been placed into the repo.

Adrian.

Registered Number: 171387