From: stp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:stp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of jain.chandra@xxxxxxxxx
Sent: 2007Äê9ÔÂ30ÈÕ 1:39
To: Ma, Xiaoyu (Johnson); stp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [stp-dev] Status updates on STP 0.7.0 release

Hi Johnson,

    I have some questions on the SCA java creation part.  Taking the example of creating a SCA Java service with RMI binding , we we run the "SCA java Component project" wizard we generate the following artifacts:
1. The java interface, implementation and server class.  ( We need to fill in the imports for the annotation )
2. The default composite file
3. The wsdl is generated once we clean the project

I am not clear on how we would like these artifacts to be used from here on.

Basically the user may modify the base interface class and create additional services which are references.  This should ideally modify the composite and add the new references.  This is not currently happening.  Is this something that we still need to add?
The wsdl file does change, but in the context of the new tuscany java sca runtime, how would  the generated wsdl be used, since we now use the composite file.
The Server class that is generated should be loading the composite using SCADomain.newInstance().

Now this just represents the server part of the code.  How should a client access this service using a RMI binding?

regards
chandra