To: "STP Dev list" <stp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, September 27, 2007 5:08 AM
Subject: [stp-dev] Renaming our components to reflect Incubation Status

Hi All,

For those of you on the commit list, sorry for the spam, another reason
to move over to subversion :-)

I've just updated all our manifest files, build components etc. to
publish all our plugins / zips as properly labeled incubation
components. I'll check in on the build progress tomorrow to make sure
everything is ok.

If you spot any problems, drop me a line and I'll sort it out asap.

We will have the STP and download website updated tomorrow to become a
fully incubation compliant project.

Cheers,
Adrian.