Re: [stp-dev] Meetup at Eclipse Summit Europe?

Oliver Wolf from the Swordfish project is going to be there as well, so I guess this would be a good opportunity to kick off the relationship between the two projects with a nice face-to-face.

best regards
   Jerry

Oisin Hurley wrote:
There's going to be a few STP developers at Eclipse Summit Europe in
Ludwigsburg in a couple of weeks. It would be good to meet up at
some point, either for food or just in the bar ;)

I've put a sign-up sheet on the wiki at

http://wiki.eclipse.org/STP_Meetup_Eclipse_Summit_2007_Ludwigsburg

if we have enough people, we'll try to get a BoF room sorted out!

 cheers
  --oh

Gerald Preissler
Tel.:    +49 (0)228-182 1 91 12
Fax:    +49 (0)228-181 1 90 99
Mobil:  +49 (0175) 26 25 667
mailto://gerald.preissler@xxxxxxxxx

SOPERA GmbH - Open Source SOA
Subscription Services, Support & Maintenance, Training,
Technical SOA Consulting & Customized Development
http://www.sopera.de

SOPERA GmbH · Geschäftsführer: Dr. Ricco Deutscher
Sträßchensweg 10 · 53113 Bonn · Handelsregister: Bonn HRB 15336

Back to the top