Re: [stp-dev] Add System tests for stp?

Johnson Ma wrote:
Hi Adrian,
While i am testing the 0.7.0 release, i think there is a need to add some automatic system tests as following:
* Install stp plugins from update site
* Run the wizards,
* Check the result.
* Generate report
What do you think? Maybe we can add this capability based on Buckminster work your planed.

Hi Johnson,

Buckminster wont necessarily give us this level of support. What it will do for us it to correctly set up, build & unit test the STP components. It does this by kicking of a PDE build. If we are going to automate additional testing, we'll need to develop the logic that will allow this and integrate that back into Buckminster. Maybe somebody with experience of the TPTP could weigh in here, as it would seem to be a useful tool for this.

Adrian.

Registered Number: 171387