Re: [stp-dev] Updating plugin version from 0.6.0 to 0.6.1?

Another question:
Should we update the build dependency to use Eclipse3.4?
http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/downloads/drops/I20070904-0800/

We should do two things:
  1.  Continue regular builds against 3.3
  2.  Do sanity check builds against the latest I-builds from all of our dependencies

(2) means that we will be adequately prepared for the fall release.

 cheers
  --oh

Registered Number: 171387