[stp-dev] Documentation Update on STP - Intermediate Metamodel

Hi guys,

This is just to let you know that I have updated the documentation for the Intermediate Metamodel (IM) available here:

Note that I also updated the link from STP_Metamodel to STP_Intermediate_Metamodel.

I have created a Q&A section on the IM page which currently only contains links to the most recent discussions about the metamodel on the stp-dev mailing list. I will add more "reader-friendly" Q&As on the page in the next few days.

Cheers,
Adrian.
Adrian Mos
ObjectWeb Project