Re: [stp-dev] Re: Follow on meeting about the Hybrid Model

I'm sorry I missed this meeting... :-(

I have a few questions wrt to the meta model described at
http://wiki.eclipse.org/STP_Metamodel

The model defines the notion of service, binding and endpoint, but the
comments below do not put any definition behind these concepts ? Do
they have the same meaning than in WSDL ? If yes, where is the
Interface ? In which case would a service have more than one endpoint
?

Also I don't really see why a process step would be linked to a
binding ? It seems to me it should be linked to an Interface or an
Endpoint (if we want the physical location)...

Ideas ?