[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [stp-dev] Re: Follow on meeting about the Hybrid Model
- From: "Guillaume Nodet" <gnodet@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2007 22:45:02 +0200
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references; bh=rGAT1EEPJ3tz+pQpL0Bxx0sSIAuYBhi7Pfs0SeW1H+E=; b=ctVwr2Ap9xo96r8ELscs1CV2gkpqYqV65qy0qJ+vhLcA3Y4O3NjrJR4BlrZ17v13nEEWAqarGLDZSmo/MauYAUhuJDioMTg6fu7KhjlV8B0bDlVwWjssnCts+J0YXufXaKWRtpJENteRCmZfAN3vcZmLU/BnAXPO7NM7iPG7F0E=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references; b=TnBTzlFmb9xgAVN06ZXILNpmMyc2eIFQv1WwKQnKIknRHUzgr8eo8yq8mwzxpulHeiEcWrkHnEx9weyumDyA1gjdcm8MMbpwSB7r3x5/cOW14h0yndWxNKFTFX4avLi16civI0+D5/QZ368IkNPDrU1fXl9VFcFMkPiIL8C4kDA=
I'm sorry I missed this meeting... :-(
I have a few questions wrt to the meta model described at
The model defines the notion of service, binding and endpoint, but the
comments below do not put any definition behind these concepts ? Do
they have the same meaning than in WSDL ? If yes, where is the
Interface ? In which case would a service have more than one endpoint
Also I don't really see why a process step would be linked to a
binding ? It seems to me it should be linked to an Interface or an
Endpoint (if we want the physical location)...
On 9/6/07, Adrian Mos <adrian.mos@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi guys,
> 1pm BST (2pm CET) would work for me and I think for Andrea too.
> Talk to you then!
> On Sep 6, 2007, at 11:36 AM, Adrian Skehill wrote:
> Andrea, Adrian,
> Following on from our meeting earlier, I kpoke with David here regarding
> having a chat about the hybrid model and the representation of endpoints. He
> would be free at 1PM BST (2PM CET) or 3PM BST, (4PM CET).
> Let me know which time suits you best, and we can use the bridge for the
> dial weekly meeting to talk.
> IONA Technologies PLC (registered in Ireland)
> Registered Number: 171387
> Registered Address: The IONA Building, Shelbourne Road, Dublin 4, Ireland
> stp-dev mailing list