[stp-dev] Improved version of the intermediate model

Hi David, all,

I have posted on the wiki a new and improved version of the metamodel (image, ecore and diagram files). This takes into account the changes made in collaboration with Andrea regarding the simplified property model (a ConfigurableElement class that others inherit from) as well as a reconsideration of how we can add support for endpoints. We have added a separate entity called Endpoint that makes I think everything very straightforward. David I think this should address your concerns, maybe if you get the chance to have a look at it before our conf call you can see if it does.

Please note that the textual description on the wiki under the new image has not been updated, this will be done later today.

Cheers,
Adrian.

Adrian Mos
ObjectWeb Project