Re: [stp-dev] setup STP CruiseControl?

+1

CC is setup for stp but needs to be used and monitored actively. This is usually too much to be asked of from any individual. I would recommend (based on our experience with building wtp), setting up a build-masters team to support CC and buid activities. Once CC starts, it will ruthlessly build and publish results some one has to make sure developers take necessary actions (fix bugs, release etc.), and promote releases to public areas.

Johnson Ma wrote:
Hi All,
Beside the cvs-commit email alias, do you guys think we need to setup the cruise control on Eclipse site? Regards

+1

A.

Naci Dai,

eteration a.s. itu teknokent ari-1 25