[stp-dev] Problem with commit mail list (Was SCA Java support in STP)

Johnson Ma wrote:
Hi all,

I updated our stp wiki with links to stp-cvs-commit, stp-pmc and stp-user archive.
http://wiki.eclipse.org/STP#Mailing_Lists

I think there is still a problem with stp-cvs-commit maillist.
* I had registered several months ago. but never received any email.
* the archive for that mail list is empty
http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/stp-cvs-commit/maillist.html

Same here, was already a member, been a member on this list for quite a while and it never received any mails. Might be an issue the the configuration of the CVS repository.

A.

Registered Number: 171387