Re: [stp-dev] Intermediate Hybrid Model Discussion

Hi Adrian,

Do you think you can provide the example as discussed well in time to consider it with the proposal. It would greatly help my understanding of the proposed model.

Thanks!

David

Adrian Mos wrote:
Forgot to attach the link referred to in the text...

[1] http://wiki.eclipse.org/MinutesAug23