From: Oisin Hurley <ohurley@xxxxxxxx>
To: STP Dev list <stp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, August 23, 2007 7:20:44 PM
Subject: Re: [stp-dev] SCA Java support in STP

I reproduce this issue today, it seems to be a critical problem,  the current SCA in STP was developed base on the Tuscany which  version is old, but now the format of SCDL file has been changed , so it can not be loaded.

Let's file a bugzilla here, if we don't have one already :)  Jain, the steps
we want to take here is to build a new all-in-one plugin for the Tuscany
runtime jars, and use that as the basis for testing.

I notice from the error message that the exception name is

org.apache.tuscany.services.maven.TuscanyDependencyException

which hints that there is something to do with maven happening,
maybe the Tuscany runtime guys have put some kind of dependency
on maven? It looks like they are trying to resolve the axis2 jar,
which makes me think they may be doing some runtime capability
resolution magic, and using maven to do it :)

What I would suggest is a two-pronged approach: get yourself
onto the tuscany-dev list and see what they are up to in the
runtime - if you say that you are helping to build out some
functionality in STP they will be happy to help; secondly we'll
be happy to help out on this list as much as we can!

The Tuscany lists are at

 best regards
   Oisin

Registered Number: 171387