Re: [stp-dev] Bug 199068 (Service creation fails with Eclipse 3.3)

I tried to reproduce this issue by dowinloading a eclipse3.3 and following Oisin's steps yesterday, it was unable to be reproduced, but when I remove http://people.apache.org/~jliu/updatesites/ tuscany/plugins/org.apache.tuscany_1.0.0.jar from eclipse plugins and then
run Service Creation, I got the exception as Oisin's described.

Oisin, did you copy  org.apache.tuscany_1.0.0.jar into your eclipse?

This was a bug I submitted on behalf of someone else who mailed me
directly, so I'm not sure what they did :)  I exhorted them to add
themselves to the bug report cc list, but it doesn't look like they
have done so yet. I've sent an email linking to the bug and this
message thread, so hopefully we can get more information.

 best regards
   Oisin

Registered Number: 171387