[stp-dev] Dear committers - please vote in current committer elections!

Dear committers, we need your vote in the current committer elections! Not
only that, we need them in *all* committer elections :)  Go to

   http://portal.eclipse.org

log in and cast your vote. It will take 5 minutes and it's important to let
everyone know you care.

If, like some, you have become lapsed to the extent that your password on
the Eclipse infrastructure has expired, do not be unduly embarrassed!
Just mail the webmaster at the eclipse dot org to get it reset.

  best regards
   Oisin

Registered Number: 171387