Re: [stp-dev] About BPMN metamodel

Hi Juan,

The BPMN metamodel is made to support the BPMN notation for a BPMN modeler.
It is does not natively support all the type of extra properties
defined in the BPMN specification.

However the model can be attached any number of properties by using
EMF annotations.

So in the case you mention the approach we recommend is to define an
annotation to set on the org.eclipse.stp.Activity class.

An Activity is a BPMN Task when its ActivityType is Task.

This tutorial describes how to expose such annotation in the properties view:
http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/STP_BPMN_Presentation_Hands_on_tutorial#Extending_the_modeler:_defining_a_custom_property

Hugues