Re: [stp-dev] SCA v1.0

Hi Stéphane,

It's great to hear that you have the prototype up and running.

Actually, we have a first prototype that allows to define an assembly
(attached there is a screenshot of the prototype).

Looks really good!

It will be great if we can work together in the graphical designer.
Franco Scavuzzo told me that he is interested in working with us.

+1, looking forward to see some code :)

To continue with this work, we are interested in creating a new STP
subproject (as an incubation project if necessary). We are ok to lead it.

I think Oisin is working on a STP Incubator "Subproject" and how
contributions to STP will be managed [1]; once it is defined, a
proposal could be presented for the SCA Graphical Modeler as a new STP
subproject; meanwhile I think it can be added as a STP component.

Best regards
Franco

[1] http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/stp-pmc/msg00191.html

Back to the top