[stp-dev] Europa build timings

From BF-B :

>The Europa-matic will continue to run twice a day (10am EDT and 8pm EDT) >through the Europa RC4 in order to pick your changes as you put them in.
>
>Europa RC4+1 final builds are due Wednesday, June 20th.
>Europa RC4+2 final builds are due Thursday, June 21st.

Keep this dates in mind please, we need to make sure that we are all
synched up on June 21 (that's close!).

After this date we are really closing down on updates to the code base.
Only emergency fixes get to go in for failing tests, etc. We will then
be focussing on the delivery aspects, including the documentary aspect
of the process until the end of the month.

 best regards
  Oisin

Registered Number: 171387