Re: [stp-dev] Another published build....

Hi Adrian,

we will look into this today.

Thanks !

Antoine

On 5/9/07, Adrian Skehill <adrian.skehill@xxxxxxxx > wrote:
Hi Guys,

Another build published at [1]. This has a much more detailed listing of the
required plugins needed to run, and a complete set of SC components.

If you have a chance, please feedback. Two things I've noted:

* The tests are not running, so I will be looking into that this week, as well
as planning to move to M7.

* BPMN has compilation issues, I suspect that some of its dependencies are not
being compiled correctly. If somebody from BPMN has time to look at this that
would be great, otherwise I'll try to dig a little deeper later this week.

Regards,
Adrian.

[1] http://download.eclipse.org/stp/committers/drops/I-I200705090825-200705090825/