From: stp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:stp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Adrian Skehill
Sent: 09 May 2007 10:00
To: STP Dev list
Subject: [stp-dev] Another published build....

Hi Guys,

Another build published at [1]. This has a much more detailed listing of
the
required plugins needed to run, and a complete set of SC components.

If you have a chance, please feedback. Two things I've noted:

* The tests are not running, so I will be looking into that this week,
as well
as planning to move to M7.

* BPMN has compilation issues, I suspect that some of its dependencies
are not
being compiled correctly. If somebody from BPMN has time to look at this
that
would be great, otherwise I'll try to dig a little deeper later this
week.

Regards,
Adrian.

[1]