[stp-dev] STP Build system updates

Hi Guys,

I've just migrated our build to M6 across the board and doing some testing with this now to get it stabilized. If anybody has any problems, let me know.

I will be tagging this shortly and committing a second version of the build system to build against 3.2.2 and supported components. So anybody who will be shipping product on 3.2.2 will need to use these builds. I will get the download page updated to reflect the different streams. This version of the build will also be tagged.

I will send out tag details later on today so if you're maintaining a build system you'll know which version to be checking out from cvs.

Regards,
Adrian.

Back to the top