[stp-dev] Extending SC

Hi,

I am working on a prototype for creating XQuery implementation type for SCA components. For the design time I would like to integrate with STP and for the runtime - with Tuscany.

About the design time I would like to ask you If there is some more detailed and developer-oriented documentation about how to do such integration.

I started looking at the source code of java implementation of SC (org.eclipse.stp.sc.sca.java plug-in). I am not sure if I am right but it seems to me that for each service (i.e. java component) I have to create a new project. So if I use the same approach to implement my XQuery plug-in, how can I connect for example one java component to an XQuery component.

I noted, and it was strange for me, that org.eclipse.stp.sc.sca.java has no references to the org.eclipse.stp.core.* plug-ins. Is this normal, or in future there will be such integration?

Thanks and regards, Vasil Vasilev

Нека музиката бъде с теб!
http://musicidol.btv.bg/

Back to the top